To maintain buyer confidence in Amazon this holiday season, we are implementing holiday selling guidelines for the Toys & Games store.
Effective November 13, 2012, only those sellers who meet the following performance criteria will be eligible to sell in Toys & Games from November 13, 2012 through the first week in January 2013:
- Your first sale on Amazon.com must be prior to September 17, 2012. The sale does not need to be specific to the Toys store.
- You must have processed and shipped at least 25 orders during the 60 consecutive days preceding November 1, 2012. The orders do not need to be specific to the Toy store.
- Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% for the trailing 30 days preceding November 1, 2012.
- Your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4% for the trailing 30 days preceding November 1, 2012.
- Your order defect rate must be no greater than 1% short term as of November 1, 2012.
Your orders that use Fulfillment by Amazon will not be subject to the holiday season restrictions provided your account is in good standing.